Recently we set out a friendly challenge across our network of liquor stores (find your nearest here: Our Liquor Stores). With Canada Day 151 fast approaching, we thought it might be a fun challenge to see which store could assemble the most Canadian display, given that we’re also promoting Sweet deals on Molson Canadian!
All Molson Canadian 15 packs and Two-Four’s are $2 off until July 2nd.
Our stores came through in a BIG WAY! We’ve assembled the displays below followed by their Facebook pages. Go check them out. Pages that get likes between now and July 1st just might get a boost in the ballot box! Let’s get the party started. In no particular order!
Location: Dollarton / Visit Facebook Page
- Beavery and patriotic!
Location: The Outpost / Visit Facebook Page
- Nice work planning the hockey on the TV!
Location: The Witch Liquor Store / Visit Facebook Page
- Throwing some shade on the hottest selling beer this time of year!
Location: Liquor Quicker / Visit Facebook Page
- Diggin’ the hockey feel! Nice work on the 151!
Location: City Hall / Visit Facebook Page
- Ok, it’s going to be hard to top that Suckling Moose.
Location: Mission Springs / Visit Facebook Page
- Okay, maybe that lounge area; that is some very creative ‘stackness’ work, right there.
Location: The Office / Visit Facebook Page
- That’s a real beauty flag sculpture.
Location: The Other / Visit Facebook Page
- Like, how’s it goin’ eh?! Take off hosers.
Location: Clayburn / Visit Facebook Page
- Things are warming up nicely in this ‘campy’ display.
Location: Little Mountain / Visit Facebook Page
- A hearty pillar of Canuck Suds.
Cheers for looking, now go show your love on the page you like the best!!