Budtender at Cheeky's Cannabis MerchantsVancouver (Kitsilano) Full-time Compensation: To be Negotiated Apply Now
Cheeky’s invites applications for Budtender
Cheeky’s Cannabis Merchants – Vancouver, BC (Kitsilano Neighbourhood)
Full-time or Part-time
Heath is Wealth! Let us guide customers into conscious health decisions and solve their everyday aches and pains holistically.
We are looking to employ a knowledgeable and experienced Budtender to assist customers in selecting suitable cannabis products. The responsibilities of the Budtender include greeting and welcoming customers, informing the manager of customer complaints and operational issues, and sharing firsthand experiences of cannabis products to address customer concerns. You should also be able to answer customers’ questions regarding the different strains of cannabis, their medicinal uses, and methods of consumption.
- Advising customers on suitable cannabis products based on their health needs, personal preferences, budgets, and attention to different strains of cannabis.
- Keeping abreast of new cannabis products on the market as well as the latest industry trends through trade shows and research.
- Processing customers’ payments using the dispensary’s Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Ensuring that the dispensary is always warm and welcoming to guests of all ages.
- Educating customers on the safe use of their selected cannabis products.
- Correctly weighing, packaging, and labelling cannabis products as required.
- Checking customers’ identification to verify that they are of legal age. Selling appropriate products as required by law and building profiles outline
- Taking inventory of cannabis products and ensuring that the sales floor is adequately stocked.
- Proven experience working as a Budtender for 1-year.
- 19 plus
- “Selling It Right” certification
- A valid security verification from the British Columbia Liquor and Cannabis Branch
- Sound knowledge of cannabis strains
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, Word, and POS systems.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
PLEASE ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR VALID SECURITY VERIFICATION.
- Cannabis Security Verification (Preferred)
- Selling It Right certification
Please apply now or submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a brief outline of your goals and why you are the best candidate for the role. While this candidate will be expected to work ‘standard business hours’ our stores are open 7 days/week from 9am-11pm so team member’s availability to be flexible is important.
Springs Group thanks all candidates for their interest. Successful candidates will be contacted directly for further discussions.
Thank you in advance for your application.Apply Now