Dollarton Liquor store is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and reliable person to join our team as a right hand to the store manager.
Job duties will include but not limited to:
- Providing support to the store manager and team
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Checking to ensure that work meets quality standards
- Assuring compliance with laws and company policies and regulations
- Handle all other documentations, administrative needs related to store operations
- Inventory control
- Cash handling
- Stock receiving/replenishing
- Daily store maintenance
We offer extended benefits, competitive wages, staff discounts, staff incentives, product knowledge training, advancement opportunities and a fun energetic work atmosphere.
This is a full-time position requiring flexible availability. Candidates must be 19+ years of age with a valid “Serving it Right” certificate, able to lift up to 25lbs. and available to work various days, evening and weekend shifts. All other training will be provided during our introduction period. Skills requirements:
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and top-notch customer service
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Must be self-motivated and posses the desire for self-development
- Please apply in person, with resume or through this posting. We are open 7 days/week from 9am to 11pm. All candidates that fit these requirements, will be contacted directly by management.
Thank you in advance for your time and application.Apply Now